Liesbeth Oudkerk KLM Product Owner & VP Digital Transformation Programme
- Liesbeth Oudkerk graduated from Delft University as a Petroleum Engineer as Rotterdam School of Management where she did her MBA. Before she started working for KLM she worked 3 years for MARS in different functions in marketing, strategy and business development.
- Her KLM career started in Planning, with roles in schedule and fleet planning, after which she moved towards operations development and operations control. As VP of schedule and capacity planning she was responsible for major changes in the KLM time tables during and after the financial and economic crisis. As VP of Network planning and Freighter Management at AFKL Cargo she developed Cargo Plan B with a new strategy for the Freighters, and she started implementing optimization tools based on a data strategy.
- As a VP Information Management Operations, Mrs. Oudkerk was responsible for all IT applications in KLMs operations and for extending the investments in Digital tooling for operational staff.
- Since April 2016 she is responsible for the KLM wide Digital Transformation programme
- She is married with 3 children.