Hello Prospective Speaker,
Agile in Africa will be happening again on 26th and 27th October 2023 at Accra, Ghana.
Our theme for this year’s conference is:
Maximise the Power of our Creative Imagination using Agile
Thinking Beyond the Pandemic and the Global Crisis
Creating Organisations that are best suited for Human Beings to Thrive.
This is an Ubuntu H2H (HUMAN2HUMAN) Face2Face Event
In order for your paper to be considered for Agile in Africa 2023, could you kindly fill the questionnaire below.
Note/Terms for all speakers
- The allowable expectations for all presentations is 45 mins.
- All speakers would be provided with 2 free tickets
- We ask speakers to also cover their own expenses (flight, accommodation and other expenses) and if this will be a problem please let us know. This is a community event.
- If you cannot attend after you have been selected, then please give us 8 weeks notice so we can get a new speaker.
- We ask that you do the right thing by ensuring that any business opportunity is carried out in partnership with Akaditi Ltd the organizers of the conference. This creates a mutual platform for trust and future growth.
- We kindly ask that any advertising of your company products is approved first by Akaditi Ltd.
- We will place your paper online immediately after the event so participants can view.