Hello Prospective Speaker,
Agile in Africa will be happening again on 23rd and 25th October 2024 at Accra, Ghana.
Our theme for this year’s conference is:
REMOVING THE BARRIERS TO CRITICAL THINKING.
Thinking Outside of the Agile Box
Optimising flow and Value Across your Organisation
This is an Ubuntu H2H (HUMAN2HUMAN) Face2Face Event
In order for your paper to be considered for Agile in Africa 2024, could you kindly fill the questionnaire below.
Note/Terms for all speakers
- The allowable expectations for all presentations is 45 mins.
- All speakers would be provided with 2 free tickets
- We ask speakers to also cover their own expenses (flight, accommodation and other expenses) and if this will be a problem please let us know. This is a community event.
- If you cannot attend after you have been selected, then please give us 8 weeks notice so we can get a new speaker.
- We ask that you do the right thing by ensuring that any business opportunity is carried out in partnership with Akaditi Ltd the organizers of the conference. This creates a mutual platform for trust and future growth.
- We kindly ask that any advertising of your company products is approved first by Akaditi Ltd.
- We will place your paper online immediately after the event so participants can view.