Hello Prospective Speaker,
Agile in Africa will be happening again on 2oth – 21st October, 2021 at Accra, Ghana.
Our theme for this year’s conference is: “Leveraging on agility practices in turbulent times… How Organisations can respond in an Organic way with the least disruption to Operations (BAU)”
In order for your paper to be considered for Agile in Africa 2022, could you kindly fill the questionnaire below.
Note/Terms for all speakers
- The allowable expectations for all presentations is 45 mins.
- All speakers would be provided with 2 free tickets
- We ask speakers to also cover their own expenses (flight, accommodation and other expenses) and if this will be a problem please let us know. This is a community event.
- If you cannot attend after you have been selected, then please give us 8 weeks notice so we can get a new speaker.
- We ask that you do the right thing by ensuring that any business opportunity is carried out in partnership with Akaditi Ltd the organizers of the conference. This creates a mutual platform for trust and future growth.
- We kindly ask that any advertising of your company products is approved first by Akaditi Ltd.
- We will place your paper online immediately after the event so participants can view.